- We will create a brotherhood among our players and coaches that will extend well beyond the boundaries of the basketball court.
- Decisions involving an individual player or the program…. That decision was made a long time ago.
- Be excited, positive, and enthusiastic about our program.
- We all need to take ownership of our program.
- As coaches and players we need to be Servant Leaders; we must give it up for the team.
- We will not avoid conflicts; conflicts will be addressed, and resolved.
- When it involves our program, the only opinions that matter are those of your coaches and teammates.
- The attitude we possess will be the greatest determining factor in reaching our true potential.
OUR WORK ETHIC
- Our practices will be the toughest “games” on our schedule.
- We will be the toughest team on our schedule…. mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Because we will be the hardest working team on our schedule, no one deserves to win more than us.
- The only time we lose is when we quit.
- Our practice efforts and habits will be reflected in our games.
- Hustle, hard work, and conditioning can overcome a lot of obstacles.
- Most games are won or lost long before the referee throws the ball up.
OUR PLAYER DECISIONS
- We need players we can trust.
- We need players we can count on.
- We need players we can depend on.
- We need players who can take tough coaching.
- We need players who are willing to sacrifice individual goals for the welfare of the team.
- We need players who are willing to hang their hats on their ability to play defense, and rebound.
- We need to keep the players that will allow us to have the best “team” possible.
- We need players who are willing to accept their role on the team.
- We will get rid of players that do not buy into our program, regardless of their “ability level”.
- We need players who are happy for the success of a teammate, even if it effects their own situation.